[ka-Map-users] Premature end of script headers: php-cgi.exe

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Wed Apr 4 18:23:41 EDT 2007

I'm using Ka-Map.  I'm running a batchfile to precache the tiles, that
makes calls to wget, to grab URLs.  Example command line:

wget.exe
"http://localhost:8080/latlongedit/tile.php?map=socal&g=all&i=gif&t=-896
00&l=-294400&s=125000" -O t.gif

The batchfile contains thousands of lines, each containing a distinct
t=, l=, and s=.
(I have a program that generates these, from a set of commandline
parameters.)

The problem is that things are failing.  It will run through thousands
correctly, then it will hang, then fail with an HTTP Error 500 -
Internal server error.

Checking \ms4w\apache\logs\error.log, I see:

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: php-cgi.exe

This is running the MS4w Mapserver/Apache install on Windows.

Any ideas?