[ka-Map-users] I don't know how to create the map file!!!! HELP

Pje pjebra at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:09:18 EDT 2007

Oops, sorry about that... my mail was incomplete. Let me try again:

If the only problem is your mapfile, you can use Quantum GIS to create your
mapfile. Here is the official site: http://qgis.org/

Just open your shapefile or connect to your database and apply some style to
your map. Then, export it to a mapfile. It's a good start point.