[ka-Map-users] RE: specifying mapfile on the fly

Steve Walker walker at mfgis.com
Tue Apr 10 12:46:16 EDT 2007

This document:
http://mfgis.com/docs/ka-map/Configuring_Ka-Map_At_The_Web_Page_Level.html
and a Ka-Map User's List posting of the same name may help (a little).

Essentially, I have created a variables.php file which is called by
init.php, and which references a desired map file using the $szMap php
variable.  Then, I modified config.php to *not* read in the whole list of
map files if the $szMap variable is previously set.

If this is at all useful, let me know.

-Steve

--
Steve Walker
Middle Fork Geographic Information Services
walker at mfgis.com
360-671-2505