[ka-Map-users] Drawing polygon

Fabian Rami fabian.rami at wowcompany.com
Fri Apr 20 06:04:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have resolved the IE compatibility that i was stucking on :)

I switch from XMLOverlay to KaMap drawingCanvas.

I am able now to set the position of all my vehicles in a fleet
management system ( i already try more than 1500 points ) on IE

But i want to draw area. like in XMLOverlay_polygon.html.

I have an array of point (with geocoords) and i want to fill with color
the inside.

What are the differents state i need to accomplish to have this working ?

Did someone know how to make this kind of trick ?

I am at your disposition for any questions!
Best regards,
Fabian