[ka-Map-users] customizing ka-map

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:07:59 EDT 2007

Hi!

I am about 1/2 way through writing up a tutorial that will likely be of
interest to you.  I am not dealing with the iframe.html, but I believe that
my tutorial will help you figure out how to add the tools you need to your
page.

Take a look at the wiki, at "Customizing the ka-map interface" and let me
know what you think.  If you have further questions or if I need to clarify
my tutorial please let me know.

Sam