[ka-Map-users] IE & label drawing

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:36:34 EDT 2007

i never got good results when i tried to have labels on a layer by
themselves... i think it's a problem of browser support for
transparency in tiles, and also maybe a problem with anti alias.

in the end i created duplicate sets of tiles - one with labels one
without. this gives the same effect to the user, but without the
problems above.

sorry no help for a better solution,