[ka-Map-users] ka-Map on JSF framework

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Aug 19 10:36:59 EDT 2007

Pedro,

ka-Map has a dedicated PHP backend at this time, although I know that
it has been ported to Ruby and Perl (and possibly others).  If you
want a pure java implementation, you would port config.php, init.php
and tile.php to use the java scripting API of mapserver.

Its possible, but probably not trivial.  It might be easier to start
with OpenLayers (www.openlayers.org), set up a WMS server using
MapServer, and add TileCache (http://www.tilecache.org) to make it
all more efficient.