[ka-Map-users] Customizing layers on KaMap

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:26:07 EST 2007

Hi Matteo,
in all my mapserver/kamap applications, I always did what said by Sacha
and Luca and it always worked properly.

working on layer trasparency (or in opacity in the layer metadata) has
effect on all the polygon layer (both borders and area), so the right
way is using COLOR and OUTLINECOLOR

ciao

Alessio