[ka-Map-users] transparency in DITHERED outputformat

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:22:16 EST 2007

does anyone have an idea or solution for the (old) problem of Bruno
mentioned below?

I want to use DITHERED as my outputformat, but I have two groups:
"base" and a small overlying "air photo".

for the second group, kamap draws the surrounding tiles (outside the
edge of the photo) as a solid color, which hides the BASE group below.

using PNG the groups draw fine (edges are traspaerent), but the tiles
are much bigger... the two OUTPUTFORMATs I tested are below...

sacha

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png
  DRIVER "GD/PNG"