[ka-Map-users] Re: ka-map version 1.0 release

Daniel Muller Daniel.Muller at geomatic.ch
Thu Feb 1 06:23:48 EST 2007

Hi,

The kanagawanode table is used to find the starting and end point for
the calculation.
On the last CVS, some changes were made and the node table is now
useless (all infos are directly taken from the graph table).

If you still want to use the node table, you create it from the graph table:

create table kanagawanode (gid numeric NOT NULL,CONSTRAINT
kanagawanode_pkey PRIMARY KEY (gid));
select AddGeometryColumn('kanagawanode', 'enode', -1, 'POINT', 2);
select AddGeometryColumn('kanagawanode', 'snode', -1, 'POINT', 2);

insert into kanagawanode (select gid,startPoint(the_geom) as snode,
endPoint(the_geom) as enode from kanagawa);

Daniel

Aileen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding *setting the right config.php file
> in* http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/KaRouting.
> **
> It says that:
>
> 'myNodesTable' => 'kanagawanode',
>
> I checked my routing database in postgres and it doesn't have a kaganawanode. Is that the reason why my ka-map routing sample isn't working?
>
> I installed everything based on the instructions from http://www.postlbs.org/postlbs-cms/en/node/7 and also from the URL stated above but how come I can't see a map?
>
> Please help?
>
> Aileen

Géomatic Ingénierie SA
Ch. des Croisettes 26, 1066 Epalinges
Tél: + 41 21 651 30 00, Fax: +41 21 651 30 09