[ka-Map-users] grey background in layer

Thora Pommerencke Thora.P at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 10:35:32 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to put shapefiles of Type polygon as layer on top of a rgb-image. Having grouped each single shapefile I now have checkboxes for each layer (first question: is there a possibility to get checkboxes without grouping using ka-map?).
Well, so far it's fine. However, the environment (outside) of the polygon is colored in gray so covering (darkening) the rgb image even though there should not be any region marked. As a consequence I lowered the opacity value leading to reduced gray-covering but also to a less visible polygonal area. So how is it possible to have only the polygonal area colored and the rest absolutely invisible?
In this context it is also interesting that this gray background only occurs when "GROUP" is used. Without this only the polygonal area is displayed. But then there are no checkboxes...

I would be very thankful if someone could help me with this topic...

Regards,

Thora
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11713T4783a