[ka-Map-users] Trouble with antialiasing feature

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:02:36 EST 2007

Hi to all!

After some working on it, I have antialias working in my kamap project.
I have to use png instead of png24 to avoid black tiles and set
TRANSPARENCY alpha in the layer that use antialias, or lines are rendered in a wrong way.

There's still on problem: some tiles of the layer that use antialias are not rendered.
This happen only at a certain scale (bigger then the other)...in the others one, all is ok.

This is a sample:
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=missingma3.jpg

Any idea of it?

Thank you very much

Luca

--
Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico.

"Oscar Wilde"

LINUX User #411601
GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it