[ka-Map-users] example implementation of XMLoverlay

Pje pjebra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:51:33 EST 2007

To add a overlay:

myXmlOverlay = new kaXmlOverlay( myKaMap, 250 );
myXmlOverlay.loadXml('PATH_TO_YOUR_XML');

The xml will looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<overlay>
    <point x="-37" y="-27" id="p1">
        <label>just a label</label>
        <symbol shape="bullet" size="10" opacity="1" color="#FF0000" />
    </point>
</overlay>