R: [ka-Map-users] Smooth Zoom

Davide info at e-moz.it
Thu Feb 22 08:57:18 EST 2007

Hi Lorenzo,
	thanks for your answer. I'll try to test and study your smooth
zoom function.
Another little question: is possible to make blinking shape separately
on a layer?
I've solved this problem making a shape for each layer and hiding e
showing the layer with e javascript setinterval function, but the result
is ugly because the tile renderering of the map become heavy.
I'd like to make all shapes on one layer and select the blinking one
each time.

Thanks a lot
Davide