[ka-Map-users] generating new layer on the fly

Sébastien Roch sebastien.roch at epfl.ch
Fri Jan 5 10:58:09 EST 2007

Hi everybody,
I’m working on a project using ka-map which would need to load new layer,
but AFTER ka-map has initialized, without reloading the page.
When the user pans the map and arrive above a city for example, I would like
that a new layer appears. The layer features and content depend of user’s
rights (he makes a login). And I can’t put in the mapfile all the possible
layers for each region, with all the possible rights, etc...

Is there a way to do this with ka-map ?
I thought about another way to do it : generating the mapfile after logging.
But I wanted to know if the first manner is possible.
Thanks.

Sébastien