[ka-Map-users] can 2 map files share a cache for a specific data group?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jan 8 21:44:29 EST 2007

if I remember right, in tile.php you have:

$szCacheDir = $szMapCacheDir."/".$scale."/".$szGroupDir."/".
$szLayerDir."/".$szMetaTileId;

just force $szMapCacheDir as a string of the same value, es:

$szCacheDir = "MyCommonMapDir/".$scale."/".$szGroupDir."/".
$szLayerDir."/".$szMetaTileId;

naturally all other params have to coincide.

This is pretty useful to reduce the total amount of cached layers,
more then ever with raster layers.

ciao
Lorenzo