[ka-Map-users] Printing Error

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Jan 27 15:19:42 EST 2007

Hi Daniel,

>  Interesting, because I'm using all the default configuration files
> downloaded from MapTools.org MS4W site.  Everything works perfectly with
> that example, as well as when I changed config.php to use a mapfile of
> my own.  Only printing does not work
> Could you send the config.php file you are using for your test
> application on ominiverdi.org?  I could compare the two.  The one I have
> is "config.php,v 1.5 2006/10/13 18:55:47 jmckenna"

this is the last one:
 *
 * $Id: config.dist.php,v 1.12 2006/07/05 15:17:34 dmorissette Exp $
 *

anyway I'm not sure this is the point.
I've never tested the MS4W package because I don't have a Win machine.
Probably I would have one available soon.

Is there anybody else with this problem?
can somebody kindly do this debug for us?

ciao
Lorenzo