[ka-Map-users] Re: ka-map version 1.0 release

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Jan 30 06:22:12 EST 2007

Thank you Sasha for your comments.
I guess both problems you are listing are caused by the CVS tag.

Paul can we tag CVS for version 1 ?

anyway I'm not sure of this solution, I just had a quick look at the
makefile.

I'll forward even your second message to the list
Sacha please refer to the list to let everybody participate.

thanks again
Lorenzo