[ka-Map-users] Optimizing map projection through changing map automatically based upon extent and scale?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 30 14:04:44 EST 2007

Steve,

it would certainly be possible but it would require custom code in
the user interface to track scale changes (there is an event emitted
for this) and to change the map file appropriately.  I believe that
you would want to overlap the scales such that the same scale appears
in both maps at the point of switch over, and they should be
essentially identical at that scale.