[ka-Map-users] plot a large amount of points

saathujaya saathujaya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:19:41 EDT 2007

Hi, I've tried to plot vehicle movements by using kaXmlSymbol.I've tried to
get actual map extent and plot every movements.When I pan it want to redraw
again,but I'm getting struck.because i use AJAX to fetch data, so if anyone
try to pan before drawing previous path then it tries to send another
request to fetch and gets struck.

Can anyone help me to load points from MySQL like loading of kamap layers
when do a pan?