[ka-Map-users] Scale information moving to the mapfiles?

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:28:16 EDT 2007

Hi all...

I think I read somewhere a while back that someone was planning on moving
the scale configuration information to the mapfiles metadata?  Does anyone
know anything about this?  It seems like a simple task, I might could do
it.  Does everyone agree that the mapfile is a more appropriate place to put
the scales array (ie: "'scales' => array( 1500000, 1000000, 750000, 500000,
250000);")?

Also, is this the appropriate mailing list for this type of question?
Should I instead post it to the ka-Map-dev list?

Sam