[ka-Map-users] TIFF - drawing problem

arulraj_m arul_gi at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 9 09:04:36 EDT 2007

Hello all,

i am hvaing one multi spectral tiff image. when i am displaying th tiff in
kamap viwer, it is not appearing properly, though i have used the processing
option 3,2,1 in my map fiel. Its well working with pan images.

can you please help me to over come this problem. i want to dispaly my image
as like as the display in Quantum GIS or ERDAS or ESRI. Because the same
tiff file is diplaying well in all the above said sw.

Arul...