[ka-Map-users] legend display problem

arulraj_m arul_gi at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 09:58:16 EDT 2007

Hi all

I am using latest downloads of UMN map server 4.10 & Kmap 1.0. i have
enabled the scale dependent display for some layers. The layers which are
all displayed by scale dependent method are not showing the legends. If i
did not fix any scale dependency, the legends are displayed properly. I am
surprising if i included the scale dependent display of layers, then all the
legends are gone.

can you please help me how to overcome this problem with codes.

Regards
Arulraj.M