[ka-Map-users] Raster query with hilite / hilight

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:07:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

Good news: I got my map returning the value of the pixel and then producing
a plot based on the value.  (I was finally able to find the php mapscript
code for it... documentation for the organization of program files is quite
lacking... perhaps I could help improve that somehow)..

Anyone else have some ideas on how to hilight all the matching pixels?  I
think I've read that someone has been working on it, or I saw some hilight
methods in the code somewhere.  Ideas?  Anyone?

Thanks for the help!

Sam