[ka-Map-users] GROUP in a layer in mapfile prevents the map loading

Jean-Daniel Gonon jdgonon at gi-lemans.com
Tue Jun 26 09:01:57 EDT 2007

Hi

Is what somebody can help me ?

I am integrating ka-map in an application derived of MAPSERVER.

But in my application, I have a problem : when I add GROUP in a layer in
mapfile, none layer is loaded because
"$oMap->getLayersIndexByGroup($groupName)" function (in "/init.php"
file) doesn't know the layer index (and kamap stops all).

Without GROUP or with "__base__" GROUP in layer in mapfile, there is
none problem in the application.

Is what the display of all differents GROUPS on the map depends on
graphics components between <div id=" ">....</div> ?

Thanck you
Jean-Daniel