[ka-Map-users] Re: pgDijkstra routing module kamap 1.0 postgis 1.2.1

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Mar 8 10:34:55 EST 2007

Hi Pranjal, Aileen,

first of all I have no experience on windows installation.
I never suggest to use a windows server for production services.

the pgRouting is a demonstrative module and successful installation
should stay on installers skills.
there are too many parameters to offer help on mailing list.
I'm sorry

I guess you've read the introduction on the wiki page:
"Installing this function is not easy as using a MS4W package."
"It assumes you have already correctly set up pgRouting module for
Postgres. Also Postgis have to be set up correctly. Then you should
install the pgRouting (sample) dataset from Orkney PostLBS site and make
it work. "

ciao
Lorenzo