[ka-Map-users] Think There is a bug in map_query_float.php

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at cerene.fr
Thu Mar 8 10:56:37 EST 2007

Hi,

I think I found a little bug in the map_query_float.php :

If there are more than one layer queryed there is an error in rendering
the second one results.

The problem come from map_query_float.php line 227 ($oResultCache =
$oLayer->getResult($a);)

For the first layer it works because $a is undefined but for the other
ones $a is the to numresult-1 of the first layer.
So for the second layer $oResultCache = $oLayer->getResult($a); can
return FALSE

The workaround I found is to replace line 227 ($oResultCache =
$oLayer->getResult($a);) in map_query_float.php by :

$oResultCache = $oLayer->getResult(0);

It seems to work for me, maybe it's a bad workaround let me know about this.

Sorry for my bad english but I hope it's understandable.

Bye
Steff