[ka-Map-users] Re: pgDijkstra routing module kamap 1.0

Pranjal Karwal pranjal_24 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:39:19 EST 2007

Hi Aileen
i still could'nt do routing with ka-map..
Since i read you're reply on the list i downloaded ubuntu and installed it i've just started installing everything.. have'nt tested anything yet(this is my 1st time usage of linux)

which distro are you using? i want to know since you've gone half way through and i don't want to end up with the wrong linux.
and please whenever you'll be able to accomplish the task let me know how you did it, and if i have any success i'll let you know too.
take care

PranjaL

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time