[ka-Map-users] kamap 1.0 and Red Hat

stefyp72 at libero.it stefyp72 at libero.it
Wed Mar 14 09:36:34 EST 2007

Hi all,
I have worked with kamap + Microsoft (ms4w) and my test works well. Now I have to pass on Linux (Red Hat Enterprise 3).
After a lot of days to install fgs and ka-map 1.0 I have a big problem:

when the application tries to create tile images into the temporary directory, it creates only the meta dir but not images?

P.S. I know that it is not well but to have all permission because I'm root.

Where is my error?
Please help me.

Stefania Pappagallo

stefyp72 at libero.it