[ka-Map-users] white screen

Norbert Billet billet at cebc.cnrs.fr
Thu Mar 15 10:21:33 EST 2007

Hi Eddy and all,

First the test with shp2img tool seem ok, a correct picture file output
is generated.

And second, yes, if I look the javascript console of firefox I have this
kind of error :

Warning : Analyse error for the value of the property « left ».
Declaration abandoned.
Source File : http://192.168.237.128/ka-map/
Line : 0

and the same for "top", "height" and "width" properties ....

An idea ???

Regards,
Norbert

Le jeudi 15 mars 2007 à 19:11 +0800, Eddy a écrit :
> Hi Norbert,
>
> I suspect the problem is come from the web presentation..
> you can use firebug extension from firefox to trace any error in javascript.
>
> shp2img can be used for validity checking of mapserver mapfile.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Eddy Lim
>
> On 3/15/07, Norbert Billet <billet at cebc.cnrs.fr> wrote:
> > Hi ka-map users,
> >
> > I try to use mapserver in a web server context. I try 2 interfaces :
> > ka-map and p.mapper.
> > With twice i have the same problem : no map images are displayed.
> >
> > Here my configuration :
> >
> > a Debian "stable" server, with :
> >
> > apache 2.2.4
> > PHP 5.2.0
> > Proj 4.5.0
> > Geo 3.0.0rc3
> > Gdal 1.4.0
> > MapServer 4.10.0
> >
> > All of this applications/libraries are hand compiled (src => ./configure
> > & make ) without problem and each one was tested and work.
> >
> > I've download both last K-map and last p.mapper web interfaces
> >
> > when I try to use the mapserver tool shp2img to proceed a .map file, the
> > result is correct and create a good .PNG picture.
> >
> > With each web interface, the interface is correctly displayed
> > (icons, ...) but no map are visible. When I look on temporary folder
> > where pictures from the map are stored it's ok, images are correct.
> > If I look on the apache and PHP error log file, no error are reporting.
> >
> > My question is : can I have the certitude with the shp2img test that the
> > Mapserver configuration is correct ?
> >
> > Where I must have a look to detect the origin of my problem ?
> >
> > Do you have an idea ?
> >
> > thanks !
> >
> > Norbert

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
http://www.eset.com