[ka-Map-users] ka-map postgis search

chris njuguna chrisvwn at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 01:21:13 EST 2007

Hi all,

I thought I would contribute my kaSearch.php which I finally got working with postgis. There are only a few changes I made, and it is in no way comprehensive - I have not fully tested it. However, I am now getting results for searches on multiple postgis layers. The code might affect shapefiles in terms of case sensitivity, but that shouldn't be too hard to repair. Hope this helps somebody and maybe someone will look more at the code and obsolete my hacks.

kaSearch.php attached. Changes marked with **.

Chris