[ka-Map-users] Re: Memory leaks while using ka-maps

Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Wed Mar 28 04:29:13 EST 2007

Sorry people,
    I was preoccupied with other commitments. Just to be clear, I fixed
the memory leaks when using kaXmlOverlay with Internet Explorer.
As for the other problem, with panning and zooming in FF, that would
take more time as I have to pinpoint where the problem is.

I will post the fix for kaXmlOverlay tomorrow morning.
Cheers,
Wayne