[ka-Map-users] preparing ka-map

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 29 16:03:58 EST 2007

Sahar,

shp2img is a command line tool that is built and usually distributed
with MapServer.  If you are using MS4W then it will be somewhere
inside your ms4w installation but it will not be, by default, in your
system PATH.  So you need to do one of the following:

1) edit your path to include the directory that contains shp2img
2) include the full path when running shp
3) cd to the directory containing shp2img and run it from there
4) run the batch file in ms4w that opens a command prompt with the
path set for you (can't remember the name offhand)