[ka-Map-users] preparing ka-mp

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Mar 31 19:35:31 EST 2007

Sahar,

this is because either libmap.dll is not on your computer (reinstall
ms4w) or it is not in your path (add the directory containing
libmap.dll to your path).

It sounds like you are having some very basic problems working with
ms4w and haven't even got to the kaMap bit.  I highly recommend that
you ask any further questions on the ms4w users mailing list as it is
likely they will have better advice for you on how to get this stuff
working