[ka-Map-users] Cache manager?

Melanie Ritzau MelanieRitz78 at web.de
Thu May 10 06:19:24 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

I don't have a script like you described, but you could use precache.php with -f option. The -f-switch forces precache.php to re-render the tiles. If you set your wanted extents in mapfile (with EXTENT .... or as Metadata-Tag) only within this defined area the tiles will be re-rendered.

see also http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Pre-caching_system

Mel