[ka-Map-users] multiple mapfiles in kamap

Melanie Ritzau MelanieRitz78 at web.de
Fri May 11 12:41:39 EDT 2007

You can combine your two mapfiles into one and use MINSCALE and MAXSCALE, see:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/layer

For your Layer with 1:50000 Shapefiles add:

MINSCALE 12501

For your Layer with 1:12500 Shapefiles add:

MAXSCALE 12500

If you zoom now to 1:12500 only the 1:12500 Shapefiles will be displayed.

Mel