[ka-Map-users] ka-Map Project Steering Committee

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 23 23:51:05 EDT 2007

I would like to nominate Lorenzo as well- seems a co-dictator from afar, key
committer and no DMS affiliation...

steve

>>> Lorenzo Becchi <lorenzo at ominiverdi.com> 05/23/07 5:34 AM >>>
Well done Paul,
I do agree ka-Map needs a PSC to avoid big latency in decision making
and create an official referent to the public.

my nominations are:

- Paul Spencer  - I don't want to loose the dictator

- Daniel Morrissette - has always been a smart critical voice and good
committer.

- Andrea Cappugi - wrote a lot of code I've committed (but forget CVS
passwords).

- Tim Schaub - always a good contributor and an expert voice of both
ka-Map and OpenLayers communities.

- Zak James - knows ka-Map as his child and has always a sane opinion.

- Stephen Woodbridge - he's a power user and something more from the
beginning.

- David Bitner - a great power user. He's the only one that accepted to
test quite all my mashups...

ciao
Lorenzo