[ka-Map-users] ka-Map Project Steering Committee
Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 23 23:51:05 EDT 2007
I would like to nominate Lorenzo as well- seems a co-dictator from afar, key
committer and no DMS affiliation...
>>> Lorenzo Becchi <lorenzo at ominiverdi.com> 05/23/07 5:34 AM >>>
Well done Paul,
I do agree ka-Map needs a PSC to avoid big latency in decision making
and create an official referent to the public.
my nominations are:
- Paul Spencer - I don't want to loose the dictator
- Daniel Morrissette - has always been a smart critical voice and good
- Andrea Cappugi - wrote a lot of code I've committed (but forget CVS
- Tim Schaub - always a good contributor and an expert voice of both
ka-Map and OpenLayers communities.
- Zak James - knows ka-Map as his child and has always a sane opinion.
- Stephen Woodbridge - he's a power user and something more from the
- David Bitner - a great power user. He's the only one that accepted to
test quite all my mashups...
ka-Map-users mailing list
ka-Map-users at lists.maptools.org
More information about the ka-Map-users