[ka-Map-users] blank map

Edu Montaña edumon20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 08:18:14 EDT 2007

Hello list!
After a time trying to solve the entire blank page that I obtain on the
browser, finally I fixed it. The solution was to install from the "universe"
repository of ubuntu the following packages: apache2, cgi-mapserver,
mapserver-bin, perl-mapscript, php4-mapscript, php5-mapscript,
After installing them, I installed ka-map and gmap_ms46 for test gmap75. But
I obtain all entire ka-Explorer correctly, except the map, that obtain a
blank map. I've try with a customize map but the results are the same.
I've checked if mapserver works, and thus it is; I checked if shp2img works
and too; I checked if init.php works and it works perfectly, I obtain:

map = new _map({name:'gmap',title:'GMap 75',currentScale:
_layer( {
new Array('1','1','1','1','1','1')}));map.resolution = 72;this.addMap( map
);this.tileWidth=256;this.tileHeight=256;this.server =
'http://localhost/ka-map/htdocs/';this.tileURL =

The config.php file should be works, because it is the one that comes by
default. I don't know what I can be making bad. somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias.