[ka-Map-users] I newbie, how make toolbar with 3 basic buttons

echuc qroomexico at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Nov 1 16:59:54 EDT 2007

Hi, i'm newbie in kamap, i read the code of kamap but how i can make a toolbar with 3 basic buttons if i take this sample:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/presentations/foss4g2007/api_example_3.html

i want add a mini toolbar with zoom in,  zoom out and zoom to full extend buttons, but i not that librerias to use and how make the file startup.

I have my html and css file, but not the startup.js file.
Could you help me please.
Thanks

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/