[ka-Map-users] Detection: Map and Javascript are completely loaded

Javier Pascual Herranz javier.pascual at radmas.com
Fri Nov 2 16:47:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

what we want is to detect when the application is completely loaded, both
the images of the application and the whole javascript and maps, since we
would like to put a previous welcome message.. In the moment everything is
loaded, a javascript function that closes the initial welcome message is
executed and allows the user to use the entirely loaded application.

We have been doing it with kaMap.prototype.initializeCallback but the result
is that the aplicaciotn is not completely loaded yet

We wanted to know if there are anybody already implemented a presvios
welcome menssage or know the way to get it and that will allow me to implant
it in my proyect

Thanks to all