[ka-Map-users] watermark+tiles

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:48:46 EST 2007

Hi list,

I created I layer like this in order to watermark some data in my
application:

LAYER
  GROUP 'group1'
  NAME copyright
  STATUS ON
  TYPE annotation
  TRANSFORM false
  FEATURE
    POINTS
      100 100 #this is the position of the text in image coordinates
(pixels)
      100 200
      100 300
      100 400
      100 500
      300 100 #this is the position of the text in image coordinates
(pixels)
      300 200
      300 300
      300 400
      300 500
      500 100 #this is the position of the text in image coordinates
(pixels)
      500 200
      500 300
      500 400
      500 500
      700 100 #this is the position of the text in image coordinates
(pixels)
      700 200
      700 300
      700 400
      700 500
    END
    TEXT "© 2007"
  END
  CLASS
    LABEL
      TYPE BITMAP
      SIZE TINY
      COLOR 200 220 200
      BACKGROUNDCOLOR -1 -1 -1
      FORCE TRUE
    END
  END
END

It works but the problem is that the text is cutted at the borger of the
tiles and it's displayed in only one tile in the ka-map interface!

I tried to add PARTIALS ON in my mapfile but it doesn't work...
I also tried to edit the ../ka-map/include/config.php by changing the
value of  $metaBuffer, but  it works only with vector layers and not
with the annotation layers...

There's a solution that is not to produce a new vector layer as watermark?

Thx