[ka-Map-users] Redraw a single layer

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:49:03 EST 2007

Hi Sam,

the reload(true) didn't worked. :( I thought that setting the layer to
NOCACHE and calling the layer.redraw() function just after the
successfully ajax calling for the new point, would be the right way.

Right now i realized that i should clear also the browser cache, so i
need more time to focus on this problem..

Bye

Luca

--
"Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo un animo nobile
riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico." Oscar Wilde

Home Page: http://www.ominiverdi.org
Socio GFOSS "Geospatial Free and Open Source Software" http://www.gfoss.it
Jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it