[ka-Map-users] Customizing interface

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 19 13:41:50 EST 2007

Hi to all,

We are developing a gis application using ka-map and mapserver. All
functionalities are working fine, but now it’s time for designers to change
the look and feel. It was the first time for all of us with Ka-map and
designers are going crazy trying to customize its interface.

In fact we are starting thinking that it’s impossible to completely change
the default interface, but, on the other side, internet is full of (more or
less) customized Ka-map applications.

Now, the questions:

It’s possible to change completely the Ka-map interface??

What’s the minimum we have to respect over the default design??

All design is controlled with css or there are some javascript changing it??

Thanks in advance.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:15