[ka-Map-users] Refresh Problem

The Bun rosario.carbone at ipl.com
Tue Oct 9 10:36:42 EDT 2007

Gabriele B wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with IE version 6.
>
> I added to kamap a basic authentication system that provides more maps to
> logged users.
> With Fifrefox all is working fine but with IE6 I can't see the new maps in
> "selectMap" comboBox...
> If I close and reopen the same page all is ok...(I used cookies for
> authentication)
>
> I ask if there is a way to refresh the combo box only...
>
> plz help me :(

Hi Gabriele, not sure as I am completely new to MapServer, ka-Map and also
PHP and web development in general .... so I may say something silly but
your problem seems to be similar the one I have, essentially to see my pages
updated I need to clean Temporary Internet Files (see my post) while for
Firefox I don't have any problem.

Regards
Rosario