[ka-Map-users] grouping layers

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:01:14 EDT 2007

I've been needing to do something similar... It seems to be a common need.
Shall we brainstorm what would be the best way to identify groups?
Inventing new metadata is probably the best way.

If someone gets an attractive solution implemented then I'd vote to have it
committed to the next release.  :)

Sam