[ka-Map-users] Problems in printing outputs on KaMap

Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com
Thu Oct 18 16:44:29 EDT 2007

Welcome to the list!  My first error w/ ka-Map was the same as yours.
Here is how I fixed it:

Change the path in the config.php for the map file from a relative path
to an absolute.path:

      'path' => '../../gmap/htdocs/gmap75.map',

should become something like this:

    'path' => '/ms4w/apps/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.map',

The absolute path method breaks because the print_map.php file is not at
the same level as config.php.  So while it appears that everything works
with the config settings because the map and controls show up just fine,
any PHP files called in the /tools directory will fail.