[ka-Map-users] Background transparency of layer group

Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com
Fri Oct 26 11:44:43 EDT 2007

A couple of questions, and pardon me if they seem stupid.

1.  Have you been deleting your cache between tweeks of the mapfile?  I
sometimes forget to do that and get frustrated that my change didn't
show up.

2.  What image format are you for your tiles?  JPG does not support
transparency, so use PNG.

I have a ka-Map service running that uses three layers as the base map
(a raster, and two polygons) and the tranparency works fine.  I'm using
the latest MS4W build to run it all.