[ka-Map-users] Kamap removeMapLayer

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 3 20:34:08 EDT 2007

this appears to be a bug in kaLegend draw() method, it rebuilds the
legend based on the layers in the map but in doing so it only removes
legend entries for layers that are in the map - so once a layer is
removed, and draw is called (through KAMAP_LAYERS_CHANGED event), the
legend entry will not be removed.

Patches welcome.