[ka-Map-users] selection sets

Fox, Alistair D (SKM) AFox at skm.com.au
Tue Sep 18 21:08:12 EDT 2007

Thanks Sam,

I would assume if you can do a query on point data then line and polygon
data would be the same. Just a few techy questions. I gather to be able
to do this the source data would need to be served out from a mapserver
instance. Are there any examples of this out on the web. I'm yet to see
any. On a scale of 1-10 how difficult would it be to develop what my
client is after. Eg: draw rectangle and select spatial objects (point/
line / poly) and then return attributes of selection for further
manipulation.

Alistair