[ka-Map-users] Looking for a very simple panning code (js)
delleske at vauban.de
Fri Sep 21 11:44:53 EDT 2007
I have admired the ka-map functionality but come to the conclusion
do not have MapScript.
Could someone please help me with some lines of code who do only the following:
- Mouseclick on the map defines the beginning of a panning operation.
- While the mouse button is pressed, the underlying image (e.g. the
"old" mapimage) is moved with the cursor, maybe cropped to the window
limits of the "old" mapimage
- When letting go the mousebutton,
- the old image should remain at the "new" location (until a new page
- From both coordinates, a panning location (x,y) is calculated and we
run a new GET operation in order to get a new map image.
It should just work like a very simple version of Google Maps. I can
draw a zoom slider outside the image window, but I need the code for
Thank you in advance!
I should have posted this in the normal mapserver group but we have
very low traffic in that group...
Thank you very much in advance!
More information about the ka-Map-users